Terms & Conditions
1. Parties to this agreement
This user agreement (referred to hereinafter as the Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of the use of askiafurniture.ro web service (referred to hereinafter as the Service) owned by ASKIA FURNITURE SRL, CIF: RO 34283017, Reg Com: J40/3654/2015 (referred to hereinafter as the Service Provider). When a person (referred to hereinafter as the User) completes the registration process or orders product/s, he or she agrees to this Agreement.
Contact details of the Service Provider:
Askia / askiafurniture.com
Blvd. Mircea Eliade Nr.18, Sector 1, cod 012015, Bucuresti, Romania, Entrance A, 5th Floor
2. Use of the Service
2.1. The Service is intended for private individuals, institutions and companies who live / which are located in European countries.
2.2. You must be eighteen or older to order products from the Service.
2.4. Everything in the Service, including images, drawings, sound, graphics and text, is protected by copyright. Service Provider grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, and not to download, except where specifically invited, nor to duplicate, sell or modify, any portion of this site without express written authorization from the Service Provider.
3.1. User can register by filling out the register form and choosing a user name and password. To register User must provide his/her real name, address, phone number/ mobile phone number and e-mail address. In addition to above mentioned information, the institutional and corporate customers must include the trade registry number and VAT number.
3.2. By registration User warrants that he/she has read the provisions of this agreement, agrees to these provisions and pledges oneself to comply with these provisions.
3.3. The User ordering on behalf of a company warrants that he/she has sufficient authority to order the items in question and bind that company to this Agreement.
3.4. Registration is free of any charges.
4. User responsibilities
4.1. The User accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of his/her password.
4.2. The User warrants to the Service Provider that the information he/she provides during the registration process (and any notification of change of such information) is true and correct.
4.3. The User warrants that he/she is over 18 years old.
The privacy of your personal data is very important to us. We think it’s very important for you to know what personal data we process and what rights you have. As personal data operators, we inform you that your contact details are in the database of ASKIA FURNITURE SRL. These have been obtained as a result of interactions with you as a client, potential customer, visitor, partner or Askia furniture provider, subscriber or registered user on our online platform, www.askiafurniture.ro.
How do we process personal data?
The data we process is strictly used for legitimate and determined purposes. Information is utilized entirely by us, unless we use third-party agents to perform certain functions for us such as credit card processing, packet delivery and order execution. In these cases, we provide only the information required to perform these specific functions.
What personal data we process?
Depending on the level of interaction with you, we use several types of identification data, such as: name, surname, CNP or ID number, home or delivery address, phone number, email address, transaction data, social-demographic data, location data, data on the technologies used to navigate our website.
What is the purpose of processing data?
– Informing users/clients about their account status on www.askiafurniture.ro;·
– Informing users/clients about the evolution and status of orders;
– Processing returns through our online services;
– Sending notifications by mail about the delivery status;
– Contacting in the event of any issues related to the delivery of the ordered articles;
– Evaluation of the products and services offered;
– Commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, sales tracking and monitoring, consumer behavior.
The processing of personal data is always based either on the execution of the contracts concluded with us, on the need to comply with a legal obligation, on our legitimate interest or on a major public interest or, as the case may be, on your consent, if you have expressed your choice in this respect.
How long do we process personal data?
– Personal data are processed throughout our contractual relationship and after it has been completed for the period required by the applicable legal provisions in the field;
– Throughout subscription period to our newsletter;
– Throughout registration period on our website;
What rights do you have?
– The Right to be Informed-You can request information about the processing of your personal data;
– Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
– The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
– The right to restrict processing – you may request that processing be restricted if you dispute data accuracy, processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of your personal data, asking instead for restriction of use, as well as in other cases prescribed by law;
– The Right to Oppose – You can oppose data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
– The right to data portability
– You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
– The right to lodge a complaint – you can complain about the way of processing your personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
– The Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time;
– Additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention
– With regard to that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
You can exercise these rights very easily by simply sending a request to our headquarters on Blvd. Mircea Eliade Nr.18, Sector 1, cod 012015, Bucuresti, Romania, Entrance A, 5th Floor or by sending an email to email@example.com.
How can you access the personal data we process?
– You can ask us any questions or requests regarding personal data that you have sent us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us at 0040-21-2121381 ; 0040-21-2121397.
– You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by selecting ‘unsubscribe from this list’ or by going to the ‘update your preferences’ section followed by the unsubscribe option from the bottom of any newsletter.
– You can modify the data provided by accessing the ‘update your preferences’ section in the bottom of each newsletter.
Starting May 25, 2018, you can always consult our personal data processing information on our website www.askiafurniture.ro.
For any questions or requests relating to personal data that you have submitted to us, including in order to exercise your rights, as outlined in the previous section (eg request a personal copy, modification, deletion), you can contact us at: email@example.com.
6. Product prices
6.1. The product price is the price displayed for the item on the Service at the time of ordering.
6.2. All the product prices and delivery charges are displayed in euro (EUR).
6.3. All the product prices exclude VAT.
7. Cancellation and returns
7.1. User (except institutions and companies) has a fourteen-day right to return or exchange a product according to Romanian consumer protection legislation. This returns policy does not extend to products which are produced or altered according to the customer’s wishes.
The customer has a right to return a product if:
a. The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Askia within 14 days of delivery
b. The product has not been used
c. The product is in the condition that the customer received it in and all the parts of the product are included in the package and
d. The product has been repackaged into its original package or an equivalent.
7.2. The product must be returned immediately after cancellation.
7.3. When returning products User will be responsible for the risk of damages.
8. Changes to the Service and this Agreement
Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.
9. Jurisdiction and Settlement of Disputes
This User Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Romanian laws. Any contractual disputes are primarily settled through negotiations.
10. Language of this Agreement
The parties have agreed that this Agreement and related documents shall be written in English.